Friday, October 11, 2019

A Word from Matejo, Betsy, Elise and Evelin!

Matejo: The Haunted iPads

On Monday, October 7, 2019, everybody was writing when suddenly...Ring! Ring!

"Turn off that timer, " Ms. Golemes said.

Tuesday, everybody was doing math and...Ring! Ring! It was so loud! It must be at my table.

It ended up being Elise's iPad!

Betsy: So, this week has been a little odd. Timers on kids' iPads have been going off but kids haven't been setting the timers! I think it it because of Luna. Luna is a ghost that haunted Ms. Golemes' old classroom. Now, let me tell you the story of Luna. One day, Ms. Golemes walked in but the lights did not turn on. Ms Golemes walked in the classroom and her clock fell on the ground. Then, two books fell off the shelf! The End.

Elise: It was the morning. It was time to go to school then I changed into my clothes. Then, I ate my breakfast. Next, I went to school and I found out that today was the Fun Run! So I will have fun!

Evelin: This week, my iPad set an alarm somehow. It went off during reading and it was super weird. We are about to do the Fun Run. I love when you get popsicles at the end and bracelets. This year, we got squishies!


No comments:

Post a Comment