Monday, October 21, 2019

A Word from Colin, Julia, and Trinity

Julia: Hi everybody! It's me, Julia and I'm going to tell you about the pacer test we did in P.E. yesterday. One day, on a Thursday, we did the pacer test. The pacer test is where you get a partner and a score sheet. And then you take turns to run with the other people. My partner went first. So you run from one side to the other in the gym (when you hear a beep!) My partner got 13 laps and I got 14. Then we got water. The highest scores were: 1st Round was Austin and he got 53! 2nd Round was Oliver and he got 43! Well, that's all folks! Goodbye now!

Trinity: Hi everybody! This whole week was amazing. I am the gymnastics teacher during recess. I am teaching Tuesday through Friday. I am going to have so much fun!

Colin: Hi guys, I'm making a story but its not very good and it got my friends kicked off the slide. I didn't because I didn't do anything but my friend made up a game on the slide. Also, it would be easy to blame me because I'm their friend and I was also on the slide. So one of my friends pushed my other friend down the slide and my third friend grabs one of their feet. It was actually weird. Again, I didn't do it, all I did was watch them and climbed up the ladder to go down. I did not like what my friends were doing, in a way, but I've seen worse.




3 comments:

  1. Great posts Julia, Trinity and Colin! It is great to read about what you are doing at school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pacing test sounds fun! I just ran a race on Saturday and phew was I tired. Keep up the good running! I would love your gymnastics class, Trinity. Wish I could come! I am not very stretchy. Hey Colin - bummer if what you were doing was seen by others as wrong if you believe you were innocent. All I can say is stand up for yourself if you are misunderstood - and apologize when you know what you’ve done is wrong - and move on! I wish you luck in the future. Sometimes you are just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

    ReplyDelete