Monday, December 11, 2017

A Long, Lost Word from Lemonhead, Bridget G.

Now its not my time to blog but I wanted to do i t so bad so Ms. Golemes let me do it. We got our new module 3 book in math and its amazing o ya. And we are an awesome class and and today we had a paw party it is cool and we had music and spanish  and every body is reedy to go outside I hope its a good  weekend and its funny friday o ya and we had a sprint and it was hard and we all had passport today we have it every day inspept  wensday  and  i hope you have a awesome thanksgiving next week and on  December 8th we are going to the nutcracker I hope it is fun it is a foggy day but we can handle it it is raining but i hope it is a good day tomorrow and the next day and I Just got eye surgery.

1 comment:

  1. Hope your eye surgery went well. Maybe you should start your own blog, Bridget?

    ReplyDelete